Academy of Civil Aviation (Almaty)
050039, Almaty, st. Akhmetova, 44
Candidate of engineering sciences, associate professor
Professor of the aviation engineering and technology sub-department, Academy of Civil Aviation (Almaty).
• Development of a block diagram of an efficient linear clamshell mechanism of the fourth class
• Study of the dynamics of the clamshell mechanism and adjustment of its parameters
• Representation methods for the analysis of aggregates from aircraft airborne control systems as objects of control and diagnostics
• Methods for generating the initial (basic) and current set of features
• Effective methods for analyzing the technical condition of BKO units and systems
• Systems for modeling and evaluating the technical condition of units and systems of aircraft airborne control systems based on the results of maintenance and repair.
ACADEMIC AWARDS AND GRANTS
1. 2002 - "10 years of the Armed Forces of the Republic of Kazakhstan" - anniversary medal;
2. 2007 - "For irreproachable service III degree" - medal;
3. 2014 - Scholarship of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan under the Bolashak program, studying at the Technical University of Berlin, Germany;
4. 2016 - "For personal contribution to the development of business education in Russia" - a medal.
MEMBERSHIP IN EDITORIAL BOARDS OF JOURNALS
• Reliability and Quality of Complex Systems
• ORCID ID 0000-0003-4197-9211
• Web of Science Researcher ID Р-4164-2014
• Elibrary.ru AuthorID 525491
Дата обновления: 14.09.2022 16:21